Myself and my husband are originally from South Africa and we have been settled in London since 2006 – mainly in Southfields and Wimbledon Park - we love the area!
We have been blessed with two gorgeous sons - the eldest born April 2007 and the youngest in March 2009. We also have two elderly pet cats.
I have been enjoying Childminding since December 2007. Prior to this I worked largely in the financial sector within the Human Resources and Marketing departments.
Some of my relevant qualifications include:
• ICP (Introduction to Childcare Practice)
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• Level 2 Award in Food Hygiene for Catering
• Safeguarding Children
• Health & Safety and Risk Assessment
• Observation Writing for Childminders
• Working in Partnership with Parents
• Working with Boys